In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), please find below some information concerning this data collection:
- The controller’s representative is the CEO of Inria.
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by Inria can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org or via her postal address:
The Data Protection Officer, Inria, 2004 route des lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis cedex.
- The purpose of the processing is to select applicants for registration to the 3rd Inria-DFKI European Summer School on AI (IDESSAI 2023).
- The legal basis of the processing is the respondent’s consent.
- The recipients of the personal data are the scientific committee and the organizing committee of IDESSAI 2023.
- No transfer of your data to a third country or international organisation will be made.
- Your data will be stored for a maximum period of one year.
- You can access your personal data or request their deletion. You also have a right of opposition, a right of rectification and a right to limit the processing of your data (see https://www.cnil.fr for more information on your rights). To exercise these rights or for any question about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact the DPO:
– Contact our DPO electronically: email@example.com
– Contact our DPO by post: The Data Protection Officer Inria, 2004 route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex
- At any time, you may decide to stop the processing and request the rectification or erasure of your collected data.
- If, after contacting us, you consider that your IT rights and freedoms are not respected or that the processing does not comply with data protection rules, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.
- This data collection is done on a voluntary basis. Under no circumstances are you required by regulation, contract or other means to provide your data.
- This processing operation does not generate any profiling or automated decision-making concerning you on the basis of your data and the processing thereof.